Sabado, Setyembre 27, 2014

traveling and exploring

Traveling and Exploring

By Nozomiblues

 

"Why bother setting goals? Why bother with journeys?"

The reason behind this is actually not about attaining them...not about finishing them...it about what we become in the process of obtaining these goals and going through these journeys...that's why we bother. 

I love traveling and exploring, going to tourists spots around the Philippines...both famous and unheard of...but I often prefer the less known areas, since the crowd there is smaller.


I was exposed to traveling and exploring at a very young age... 
In my family, out-of-town trips were a normal occurrence while we were kids... 
and still continued even when we are now adults.
Though unintentionally, my parents have nurtured 
and encouraged the adventurous spirit in me...



Most of the time I go on solo trips...throwing my cares in the wind and just simply go! Sometimes my friends or my sisters accompany me...which is better because you have someone to talk to...and bond over the experience...

Traveling has taught me a lot of lessons... some lessons that have been useful as I go through my life. Through my several journeys I have met different people from all walks of life... And even if the encounter was brief, each one making their impact in my life, some even gave advices that I badly needed at that time...


 I go on short trips to calm my mind, to soothe my tired spirit and to energize my body...to do a little bit of soul-searching and  of course, the main agenda: to meditate and to relax... :)
Most of the time we find excuses not to go, 
we find reasons to postpone and to delay 
because we are too busy with daily life chores, 
or it is simply not the right time... 
But really, there is never a "perfect time" for things... 
Why? The truth is, you have to make your perfect time.

My advise: go!Once in a while put down you baggage and go on a journey.
At the end of every journey, you'll arrive a different person from the one you started out, and that is basically the goal in traveling. The experiences you gain and the lessons you learned along the way will  forever remain with you. 
So, just go...and discover more...






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento